The Jan Amos Komeński State University of Applied Sciences Library is a non-departmental unit which fulfils service-oriented, didactic as well as science and technology tasks. The Library also aspires to act as the community centre to disseminate culture and science along with information about the region.
The Library pursues its mission through the following activities:
- engaging in the organisation of the University’ s employees and students’ academic, didactic and scientific work
- participating in the development of the University and community environments by providing up-to-date knowledge and services
- giving users an easy access to the Library resources and global information technology resources
- training users with regard to the practical use of the Library resources and research information
- developing and modernising services as needed by the University and local community
- organising its employees’ continuous professional development
- starting community, nationwide and international cooperation to exchange knowledge, experience and obtain resources
- developing and promoting the Library – its collections, resources and services
- conducting scientific and research activity related to librarianship and related fields.
Director of Library
Mls Hanna Szczygieł - Śliwińska
Tel: +48 65 528 7854